loose bridge pins

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 23:55:06 -0600

Hi Terry,
              Ron has given you good advice.
My choice would be as follows.
Remove pins. Replace with same size.  NOT OVER SIZED.  That is a sure way
to create cracks.
Use either medium CA or West systems epoxy as a driving fluid for the new pins.
If you really swab the holes with glue of choice, hydraulic action will
help to force the material into the fibers and any cavities that may be in
the unseen part of the bridge.
Regards Roger