loose bridge pins

Sun, 2 Feb 2003 20:47:58 -0800

You can use CA glue (extra thin), applied with a thin hypo oiler and let it
wick down into the bridge body which will secure the pins without removing
the strings or pins.  Have  a blotter handy to soak up any excess.  Keep
applying until the area around the pin won't take anymore.

David Love
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net

If