No shows

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 02 Feb 2003 13:22:57 -0500

David,

My question to you is this:  When you call the day before, how
frequently do people say, "Oh!  I forgot!  That's not going to work."
Then you have to scramble to find someone else for the next day.  Is
that a problem or not?

I've been mailing reminder cards the Thursday before the week of the
appointment.  People who notice a schedule conflict will often call me
on Friday, which gives me more time to fill the appointment.  But I
would love to get away from sending the reminder cards.

Regards,
Clyde