Water(?) stain

Ned Swift swiftspiano@hotmail.com
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 18:30:16 -0500

Clyde

I always use a product called Guardsman Stain Remover Cloth.  Wipes out
water rings in a flash.  My wife happens to work for Guardsman, now known as
Valspar, in the Furniture Pro division.  She tipped me off about the product
and I fell in love with it.  Of course, she gets them for me for free.  :-)
If you are interested, check out the web site.

www.pjsalesonline.com

Ned Swift
Lowell, MI

PS  Sorry I don't know how to make those fancy blue, go the the web page
things.  I don't think that Hotmail has that option.