Rib Curve Jig Pictures (Modified by Kent Swafford)

Thu, 18 Dec 2003 00:19:15 +0100

Yes... this will do the  trick nicely.

I'd thought of doing things the other way around. Force a bend in the rib
itself in the opposite direction, and then run the concave side through a
band saw... then release the rib from its contraints.

Nicely done tho

Cheers
RicB