Heavy action

Mon, 30 Sep 2002 19:13:26 +0200

Whats your key ratio David ?.. You might be lucky here and
be able to get away with a quick move of the capstans in a
couple of mils. If you are regulating well at a shallow dip
then thats a good indicator that you have some room to move
here.

Otherwise... it would be helpfull to have a few othere
parameters like Strike Weights, knuckle placement and
radius, Front Weights and the like.

Cheers
RicB

--