This guy needs some education on piano value

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 13:05:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/30/02 11:23:57 AM Central Daylight Time,
stephenairy@fastmail.fm writes:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=910259887
>
> I would NEVER pay $20,000 for an old upright that's in that condition.
> --
>   Stephen Airy
>   stephenairy@fastmail.fm

I don't think they are asking $20,000 for this piano. They are asking $999
for the piano, and have not received any bids yet. It does say that an
insurance company would pay $20,000 if the piano was damaged in transit.
Before purchasing, and shipping the piano from China, I would want to get
that information in writing from the insurance company.

Wim