SAT use

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 13:00:44 -0700

It very rarely comes up, and every now and then a customer DOES ask about my
ETD (and it's usually out of basic curiosity)  In a nutshell, the bottom
line is the results. Period.

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: ted simmons <ted@yourlink.net>
To: <Pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: SAT use
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 08:05:20 -0400

Last week after completing a 40 cent pitch raise using my SAT III the
customer, while making out the check, asked me if a deaf person could tune a
piano using my electronic tuner.  I assured her that there's more to tuning
a piano than watching twirling lights but I don't know how convincing I was.
I wonder how many other people think the same way.

Ted Simmons
Merritt Island, FL