Hang'n dem Hammers

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 12:28:40 -0500

Hi Ric,
             Get the Spurlock hammer hanging Jig, and you will never look
back.  You will end up with a much more accurate tailing/backing job.  The
hammer line is straight, and so are the tails,  Every other hammer can give
a straight strike line, but I have always ended up with little
discrepancies with rake, hence the checking is little skewed.

Roger