Hang'n dem Hammers

Sun, 29 Sep 2002 17:55:49 +0200

Hi folks

Just curious about how many of you hang hammers by taking
off every other one and more or less copying the old line,
and how many use the << two sample hammers at the end of
each section >> method. Also was wondering what you feel are
the pros and cons of each method.

I've always used the alternate hammers method. It makes
pretraveling shanks a bit difficult, unless you travel all
the old shanks before you start, and it seems like I end up
having to burn the shanks a bit more then perhaps I'd like
too. But I do get a real quick dead on line. Guess I am
looking for a good reason to learn a new approach :)

Any good words of advice ?
--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.