New Piano ... Source

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:03:43 -0500

Young man is opening a recording studio in our little town. Very =
impressive array of equipment, loaner drums, guitars, keyboards, etc.

Very specific target: He wants to buy a new, black Yamaha or Suzuki baby =
grand (or comparable). He does recording and audio work for major league =
stadiums and other large venues in St. Louis. Likes the bright oriental =
piano sound. I suggested something 6 feet or bigger but he was fixated =
on the words "baby grand."=20

Alan Barnard
Searching in Salem, MO

Dealers or agents: Anyone know a source or want to quote a price? We are =
in south-central Missouri, 2 hours from St. Louis, maybe 3 from KC.