(no subject)

Joel Jones jajones2@facstaff.wisc.edu
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 21:28:03 -0500

On 9/25/02 10:19 AM, "james Pfeiffer" <jptuning@excite.com> wrote:

>  I am looking for the grand piano covers that American Piano
> Supply used to make. (i.e. Quilted, padded, made w/ a shiny
> black cloth so they can be wiped off.- not MacIntosh).
> Do anyone have any suggestions.
> Thanks
> Jim=20
> jp tuning=20
>=20
>=20
> Changed your e-mail?  Keep your contacts!  Use this free e-mail change of
> address service from Return Path.  Register now!
> <http://ae.excite.com/adclick/CID=3D00004fe770d73a7100000000/AREA=3DCOMMUNICA=
TIONS
> .EMAIL/SITE=3Dexcite/AAMSZ=3D1x1/POS=3Dreturnpath>

Jim,=20
Have you talked to Jansen  1-800-BENCHES.    He makes custom vinyl covers t=
fit any piano. If it=B9s not a normal brand you can send a pattern for them t=
duplicate.    I=B9ve ordered around 6 or so for nursing homes and churches.
One piano was under a bathroom where the resident forgot to turn off the
water to the tub.   Now they have a vinyl cover.
    The vinyl is backed with flannel.  I=B9ve ordered  black, and brown.
Perhaps they have more colors.
Joel
--=20
Joel & Connie Jones