european climate

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:53:13 -0500

>Job security, maybe? Or, helpful in convincing them they need to budget more?
>
>Ron K

That surely would be nice. What would you suppose the odds are though?
Truthfully, now. No fair being unrealistically optimistic. Meanwhile, the
annoyance factor should at least quadruple. I find it difficult enough just
getting across the concept that the pianos tuned in late September probably
won't still be good enough for the December concerts without another tuning
- each. I can picture explaining that to the same group of people twice a
week year round instead of a mere three or four times a year. Too vivid.

But maybe folks are different where I live or I ain't saying it right.

Ron N