euopean climate

Ron Koval drwoodwind@hotmail.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:15:29 +0000

>  The other thing I was wandering about is to know when
>should be the best moment to tune pianos in
>musicschools(they ask their pianos should be tuned only
>once a year and no Dampp-Chasers

I just thought of this.... if you are talking about a school with a lot of
pianos, how about tuning them all once a year, but staggering out the
tunings, so that they are all on different cycles?  That way at least SOME
of the pianos should be in tune at any point of the school year!

Ron Koval

Chicagoland