Review of Book "Temperament: The Idea That Solved Music's Greates Riddle

Vanderhoofven dkvander@joplin.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:09:42 -0500

Hi Mike,

I didn't say I would agree with what the book says!  I already know that I
disagree with the author about Equal Temperament being "the only natural
tuning", but I still would like to read and own the book.  I read a lot of
things that I disagree with, because it helps me formulate my own ideas and
strengthen my position of what I understand.

Sincerely,

David Vanderhoofven