mice v. lavender

Ruth Richards rgrc1c@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:29:57 +0000

My sister is a lavender farmer in the Northwest.  Since she started drying
lavender in her garage, she has no more mice where before there were lots.
When I told her I had read a reference in the Journal about lavender
repelling mice in pianos, she wanted to experiment.  She is now making a 48"
cloth tube filled with lavender that can be hung or draped inside a piano
(or used anywhere for that matter!)  Anyone interested in field-testing this
can contact her at her website iris-publishing.com/Lavender
Ruth Richards, RPT