Kent Swafford/....ETD generated tuning and refines it."

Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:25:29 +0200

Well NOW you're talking Turkey !!... :) Of course I can aggree with you as you put
things here. Course I still havent heard a Verituner in action, but I have no doubt
of your ears being able to constertate that it does the job as well as you state.

That leaves the more philological disscussion pertaining to the contiguous validity
of aural participation in the tuning process over time, as the ears become less and
less the primary instrument of validification. We may end up not able to discern a
good tuning from a bad one. :)

But thats for the next generation of tuners to hack out.

Cheers !

RicB

--
Richard Brekne