Kent Swafford/....ETD generated tuning and refines it."

antares antares@euronet.nl
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:42:15 +0200

And I totally agree with you Richard, and it is very hard to describe these
things in words.

However, aside from a little stretch, a little more stretch or no stretch,
the 'average' VT tuning is just stunning every time all the time.
Hence my continuing positive remarks. If we (generally speaking) can agree
on the fact that a 'most beautiful' ET tuning, a tuning that would certainly
qualify for any tuning exam with flying marks, can be made every time and on
any instrument (because it adjusts itself to every piano entity) than I say
that this ETD is 100 % reliable. The more so because it has proven itself
day after day and month after month and every time the result is bingo.
 'Most' tuners, after having tuned just one time with the VT, agree
immediately and are in awe, just like me, and this is my personal opinion,
and also 100 %.

I am not a 'hero' with technical terms, I am just an everyday
tuner/technician and base my tuners opinion on my musicality and my
experience.

friendly greetings
from

Antares,