Hamburg Steinway C for sale

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 16:44:18 -0400

Richard,

This is really an exceptional piano.  It has been meticulously
maintained and in absolutely perfect condition.  It is without a
doubt the best piano I am servicing.

My atlas says that it was built in 1987 but I am not sure if Hamburg
numbers line up with NY serial numbers.  Is that the case?

I am doing a little research right now on what's available on the
market and if they are asking too much.  I know they paid more than
that but that's always the case.

chris