Apologies to Bill Bremmer: not necessary

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:31:33 -0700

Hmmm? I offered an apology. Do you accept it? Or, is this just another
excuse to go off on me, as well? What gives with you? I sincerely meant the
apology. If I didn't think it was necessary, I wouldn't have offered it!
Also, I was trying to point out that your most recent posts were civil,
informative and thoght-provoking, (at least until this one). :-(

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)