echos

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:53:25 -0500

>Ron:
>
>This is an option in the new list software.  If you check your list
>profile you can elect to get or not to get those duplicate messages.

I'm not getting duplicates, but I'm sending them with some replies. Some
posts have both the sender, and the pianotech address in the "reply to".
The list software will apparently not send it's own copy to the recipient
(if that's the recipient's preference), to avoid duplication in the
recipient's box. It looks like the inclusion of the individual's address as
well as pianotech's in the "reply to", comes from the original sender's
mail program, rather than from the list. I'll not worry about it and assume
the individuals who have their mail set up that way want it that way. I was
just wondering what was happening. I understand now.

Ron N