Apologies to Bill Bremmer

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:00:23 -0700

Bill,
I am posting this for all to see.
Your most recent posts have been informative and helpful. A far cry from the
previous weeks, but I will not dwell on that, as I see there is, truly,
another side to you. Your choosing to NOT argue and fight with me is
admirable. I was out of line for my comments. In retrospect, I believe those
comments were a product of my frustration regarding the previous week's
"battle", etc.
As you have shown that you can be a gentleman and civil, I will endeavor to
do likewise.
So,....I'm sorry I tried to pick a fight with you and shall continue to read
your posts and not go off "half-cocked", in the future. My apologies.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)