testing statistics, was important question

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:22:23 +0200

What can I say John:

Congratulations and well done indeed. You provide an sterling example
of achievement and dedication to all associates and RPT's alike in
your successful endeavour. If you continue to delve into our trade
with such  learning thirst, you will go very very far indeed.

Impressive !

Cheers and bows :)

Richard Brekne