ETD's accurate?

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:59:03 +0930

Please follow your own advise.

Thank You

Tony Caught
caute@optusnet.com.au

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Andersen=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:16 AM
  Subject: Re: ETD's accurate?

  >Haven't you got enough work to do ?, try and do some study to improve =
your
  >piano skills, don't need you or your humour.
  >
  >Tony Caught
  >caute@optusnet.com.au
  How rude you are.  Is this the way you deal with other people in your=20
  life? With scorn, judgement, vitriol?  If a successful piano business =
is=20
  about relationships---and ultimately I believe it is---
  perhaps you should consider some study of your own to improve your =
people=20
  skills.
  I'm sure you've heard this before.
  David A.