....."ETD generated tuning and refines it."

SidewaysWell1713@aol.com SidewaysWell1713@aol.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:25:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/02 5:46:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> Bremmer,
> Above is your statement. Now I know for sure that you are a hot air
> blabbermouth that doestn't have a clue what the hell you are talking about.
> Get your facts straight or SHUT UP!
> When the exam committee is setting up a piano for the "master tuning", the
> use of an ETD is not allowed. (period)
> The ETD is simply used to measure and record the results of the master
> tuning, which is done strickly by ear, by at least 3 tuners, with aural
> tuning skills.
> It is obvious that you have NEVER participated in setting up an exam piano!
> But, of course, silly me, you would have caused so much chaos and discontent
> during such a process, that the master tuning would never have been
> achieved!

Garrett,

A lot of people say things to me as you just have.  What I have learned to
choose to do is throw it back in their face.  I am a very competitive person.
 When you challenge me, you are really asking for it.  If you want this list
to have the kind of post you have just written, you know what to do and so do
I.

I'm not going to even comment on what you said except to say that you are
wrong on all counts.  Don't start fights with me because you and the entire
list will be the worse for it.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin