Testing Statistics.. was Important Question

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:06:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/22/2002 1:47:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:

> Subj:Re: Testing Statistics.. was Important Question
> Date:9/22/2002 1:47:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com">mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:ilvey@sbcglobal.net">ilvey@sbcglobal.net</A>, <A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>
>         Terry

    Frustrating as it may be Being a RPT doesn't mean a hoot to 99% of the
people I work for. Nobody declined my services or refused to buy one of my
remanufactured pianos because of it either. I'd rather they employ me because
of reputation and trust and not titles or hipe anyway.
     Being an RPT is for me and the testing procedures and knowledge base
this association brings thru networking. Our clients get the benifit of that
and don't even KNOW IT.