ETD's accurate?

HazenBannister@cs.com HazenBannister@cs.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 23:01:41 EDT

In a message dated 09/22/2002 10:43:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
davidlovepianos@earthlink.net writes:

> Generally, though, I have enough shop work going that I try and limit my
> scheduled appointments to 3 and spend the rest of the day in the shop
> rebuilding.  I find that schedule to be pretty ideal.
>
> David Love

David,
 The same goes for me.I've found if I split my time up,I enjoy each job a lot
more. Rather than tune 5 or 6 pianos three or four days,and two days of
rebuilding.
   I have been interested in your method of charging,and setting up
appointments,but my way works for me,and I guess I'm just too stubborn to try
something new.
Best,
Hazen Bannister