Learning Aural Tuning

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 21:20:33 -0500

Alan,

I like to have my A4-A3 octave a little wide of 4:2. There is a sort of
"feel" to it. It's not beatless--there is a waaaaaaaah in it, sort of like 1
beat every 2-3 seconds. I think that perfect 4:2 octaves are kind of boring,
and a little bit more adds more life to the final sound.

John Formsma
http://www.mygreatbiz.net

Low long-distance, toll-free service, Skytel paging, Dish Network, internet
dial-up, and more! Why pay more when you can get it for less?