Testing Statistics.. was Important Question

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:01:31 -0600

Hi Richard,

I was not aware that these "Stats" were available to us. The current exam
(and indeed several previous ones) required that the portions done "by ETD"
be redone aurally.

My "research" into humidity has always been flawed and likely always will
as I do not have the resources to do double blind testing. Would that I
could do it!