[OT] Terry & S&S was Re: Great Opportunity

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:32:33 -0400

At 1:07 PM -0700 9/22/02, David Ilvedson wrote:
>Hey, he's doing everything he can to get re-elected...;-]
>
>      >RicB
>
>      >btw.... nice fiasko in Florida a few days back eh ?? Did you
>catch that International
>      >coverage of the FBI, CIA, AT&T, MIT, and whoever else was
>involved controlled
>      >explosion of that highly suspicious feathered pillow ??? ROLF
>!!!! I was in hysterics
>      >when I saw the darn thing explode and go....... FLooooofffpphh.

His father remembers the bumper stickers around during New Hampshire
during primary season: "Saddam Hussein Still Has His Job, Do You?"

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"A man who tells the truth is bound to be found out sooner or later."
     ...........Uncle Harry in "The Tailor of Panama"