testing statistics, was important question

John Pasterczyk jp@southbaypiano.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

As a rookie,

I picked up my first tuning hammer just over a year
ago...and with no one to teach me aural tuning, I
bought a SAT III to teach it to myself.  10 months
later, after much self dedication and study, I passed
the PTG tuning exam without the aid of my SAT III,
with all scores in the mid to high 90's.  I have not
given up, and am continuing to try and improve, but
feel that ETD's, when used properly can be a valuable
learning tool for those that wish to learn aural
tuning.

John Pasterczyk.