Comments & Criticisms

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:52:59 -0700

>One irony I've seen is that the list is seen as self-regulating, but if
>someone attempts to suggest a correction there's a good chance s/he'll
>get slammed by someone else.
I've noticed.
> Doesn't make sense to me.
No kidding.  If you were in a conversation with somebody at a party or
piano event, or meeting, or convention, would you explode in anger and
sarcasm if they espoused something you didn't agree with?  Would you
insult them to their face?  I don't think so.
My question is, does the honor and balance and integrity with which you
(hopefully) conduct the rest of your life extend to this chatroom?

Think about it.

David Andersen