ETD's accurate?

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:16:40 +0200

Hello,

I hardly can be inspired if the piano clangs and don't play a minimum
evenly.
That is why I choose to help myself a bit, and prep the piano before
tuning it.
Beside, I believe that less time is lost in the process.

But I confess that fine regulation is my favorite approach actually,
because I have to work my abilities on it.

Yet, moving a tiny bit a bedding screw because I hear the basses
knocking too hard, in front of the pianist , and asking him to
compare, gives me (and him) the feeling of being a magician !

All that because I am too far sound sensitive I confess, sometime it
is hard to have enough "distance", and I can't found my mood because I
hear too much defects from the start, I generally can't refrain myself
then.

Regards.

Isaac O.