Testing Statistics.. was Important Question

Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:57:46 +0200

John,

I think I know how you feel. Tho my experience was more along the lines of
learning aural tuning, without drawing on the expertise of older and
experienced tuners until many years later. I also feel I did it the wrong
way... that fundemental, "building block" elements of my knowledge base
came many years later then perhaps they should have.

As Terry suggests.... of course this does not take away from the degree of
accomplishment or success we have attained, yet I for myself cant help
wondering what I could have accomplished or learned had I started off on a
more solid foundation.

My only consolation has been that the light went on at the age of 45, and
since then and in what time I have left I am hopefully more able to avoid
making that same error again.

Cheers

RicB

--