Importance of the staple: was hammer felt (Renner Blues)

Tony Caught caute@optusnet.com.au
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 00:56:14 +0930

Hi Dale,

Did you try soaking them in water to soften the glue first ?

Tony Caught
caute@optusnet.com.au

                  Hi Kent

                         It wouldn't have made any difference if the =
staples had gone in. Ray has had a bit of trouble with some batches of =
glue in the recent past but this has been resolved. I order all my =
hammers from him without staples. I've taken spare hammers and tried to =
pull the felt off . It's not possible, the wood will come off first.
                Dale Erwin