The Fall Bremmies (Just hard noise- delete button )

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:50:23 +0200

David,

I've yet changed your posts color from "normal" to shaded grey, as for
your aggressive postings, but this time you  are turning red , as a
few others (immediate delete).

I will learn you all how to live ! (and therefore after that I will be
the MASTER OF THE LIST !)

So take care

I like what I write more and more

Regards.