The Fall Bremmies

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 21:33:59 -0700

Hey Boys & Girls,

I know you're all excitedly waiting for this years Bremmie Awards.   As you may
or may not know, the winner is the one who gets the most votes for being the
most obnoxious and/or annoying poster to the List.  I realize many of you are
thinking, "Hey, wait a minute".  I already know who's going to win.  He wins
every year.  It isn't fair!  But, wait a darn minute...the last few years have produced some
competition.  You know who they are...;-]

So...all you have to do is send a private e-mail to ilvey@sbcglobal.net with your
vote and I will tally them up.  Of course if you don't hear anymore about the award
it means I got too many votes...;-]  Just kidding!  I will post the winner in about a week.

Good luck!

David Ilvedson
Cyber-Master of Ceremonies For The 2002 Bremmie Awards