Steinway player

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:45:45 -0700 (PDT)

Please do NOT attempt to restore a Duo-Art reproducing
piano system unless you have EXTENSIVE experience in
player work first, and all pertinent literature!!!
Contact the Musical Box Society International
(www.mbsi.org ). They have listings of competent,
highly experienced technicians in this field who cater
to the most discriminating collectors.
     Gordon Stelter