Steinway player

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:40:42 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/02 11:09:54 PM !!!First Boot!!!, lesbart1@juno.com
writes:

> Just tuned a Steinway grand with an Aeolian player.  Can the action be
> removed without a horrible amount of work??????????????????
> How??????????  Player needs some work, new strings needed, at least some
> action work needed.  Help appreciated.
> les bartlett

Les

If the player mechanism is still in the piano, this is going to be a very
difficult and time consuming project. I might even suggest you contact a
player repairman for this.

If the player has been removed, then it is easier, but it requires some
special know how.

Let me know which one it is.

Wim