Voicing

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:33:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/18/2002 9:23:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RNossaman@cox.net writes:

           Ron
           This doesn't surprise me a bit. Ari ,at least in the past,
prejuiced all his hammer sets with a plexiglass solution to some degree
unless you specifically request none. He is fairly consistent about it but
sometimes some get stiffer than others. Great hammers. Still more variables
ehh
   Dale