Self contemplation

Brian Lawson lawsonic@bdmail.co.za
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 19:25:17 +0200

Basically and fundamentally and most of us may be guilty of it:

YOU WRITE AN EMAIL TO YOURSELF, BUT POST IT TO THE LIST

Brian

D.L and Bob.

while I understand your sentiments, and also understand that I am personally
probably on your lists of quippers... all I can say is that this list has
been
more or less this way for the past 4 years. And a few fellows I have talked
from earlier days have said that to be honest its been that way more or less
all
along... with the exception of the first year or two perhaps.

Dont know what to say... I guess a lot of folks like a bit of comic relief.
delete a lot of stuff as I understand about the time issue for sure...
doesnt
bother me to use the delete button.... doesnt bother me knowing I'm being
"deleted" either.

I still find loads of valueble, and thought provoking material. From friends
and
foes alike. Seems to me that thats the real value of the list.... getting
the
old grey cells jogged around.

Personally, I like our little community.... quite a bit.

Cheers

RicB

--
Richard Brekne