Comments & Criticisms

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 08:07:36 -0400

My sediments exactly Alan. Very well put. I would prefer there be less "chatter", but I know I have posted a few, and I just hit the delete button when needed (sometimes really fast!).

Terry Farrell

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan R. Barnard" <mathstar@salemnet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 2:38 AM
Subject: Comments & Criticisms

>From time to time we see people criticize participants in this chat for their quips, quotes, howdies, and jokes.

My two cents:

This being a democracy, the chat will be what the majority of participants mold it to be, over time.

There are some who wish it all to be serious and technical. That's okay. That's fair.

Others enjoy the banter and the camaraderie of comrades in arms (arms and hammers, actually). That's okay, too. (Yes it is! Now don't argue. Read on ...)

SNIP