Grand Island Tuner

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:21:34 -0700

>>  Are you the David Andersen from Eagle River Wi that charges  $35 /
>> tuning  and rebuilt  (first time )    High School  S&S O  just for the
>> cost of parts and used 4 different size tuning pins ?  A PTG member.

No, I'm not.....never been in Eagle River, WI that I know of....although
I might have been there playing rock n' roll in the late '60's, early
70's.....I can't really remember all the little towns I played in all
through the Midwest........I'm glad I'm not that Eagle River David
Andersen.

David S. Andersen....born and bred in Omaha, NE