Grand Island Tuner

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 01:12:14 -0700

>Is that the area where a modest bungalow goes for a cool half million?  If
>so, I'd have to charge $130, too, or more.
That's why I work hard to develop a client list that are either serious
players or rich and nice and "on board" with a comprehensive maintenance
program.  My average invoice for a 3-hour involvement with one of these
clients is $190-205.
> Here you can still get a very
>nice suburban house for $140,000, and a couple months ago I bought a nice but
>modest 140-year-old house in the city for 75 grand.  New furnace, central
>air, little stained-glass windows, off-street parking, and built like a rock
>(no, it's not a Chevy!).  Cost of living can very widely in this land of
>ours.
Wow. That means your mortgage cost is 1/4 to 1/5 of mine on a monthly
basis. Oy vey.

Thanks for the reply....believe me, I understand; we all make our choices
and plant our flag....
Where do you live, Clyde?

Best, David A.