Voicing

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:44:11 -0500

Hi Alan,
                Next time you do a 6000, go to Wally Brooks and get some
Abel lites, Little needling at the tenor break and some juice on the top
half dozen hammers. They will work like a charm.
    I do at least 6 sets of Yamaha hammers a year.  So yes I know them well
and have the scars to prove it.  Ouch that hurt.  <G>

Regards Roger