ETD's accurate?

Jon Page jonpage@attbi.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:05:15 -0400

At 05:03 PM 9/18/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>An ETD is a power tool, and like any other tool, if it is used as a
>substitute for skill then everyone suffers.
>
>Knowing how to find the flaws in any tool or process is finding a means
>to compensate for it's deficiencies.

I tune a certain S&S D with an ETD and the area around the treble break is
tweaked  around -6.8c
and recorded within. So don't tell me I don't pay attention. Definitely a
tool to save time if a touchup
occurs during intermission.    Hey... Why not announce <shut the he-- up>
or close the curtain  ! !

>Being creative is a means of taking something further than it had been
>taken before, always reaching for that next knowing to acquire is what
>life is about and bringing it to our work is enhancing our life and the
>lives of the others effected.

I'm not the gearhead that Ron K is, I leave it to his good ambition and
follow his recommendation;
as I did with André's expertise to purchase of this EDT.

...Out of the box.. no page shifting... superb results.

A judicious use of an ear plug and the lower decibel level of the incessant
pounding of only one key
instead of two has greatly lowered the stress level (checking the interval
aurally).
But one wouldn't discover this until one actually tried the "Power of the
Dark Side". Yahahahahahahahahah

Regards,

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.