Grand Island Tuner

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 18:22:51 -0400

David,

Is that the area where a modest bungalow goes for a cool half million?  If
so, I'd have to charge $130, too, or more.  Here you can still get a very
nice suburban house for $140,000, and a couple months ago I bought a nice but
modest 140-year-old house in the city for 75 grand.  New furnace, central
air, little stained-glass windows, off-street parking, and built like a rock
(no, it's not a Chevy!).  Cost of living can very widely in this land of
ours.

Incidentally, my price is right up there with the plumbers and electricians,
and I get to ride around in a nice car and still look clean at the end of the
day.  No complaints from me.

Regards, Clyde