ETD's accurate?

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:33:45 +0200

Ron Nossaman wrote:

> >Or perhaps Newton, Ron, David I, and the rest are suggesting we simply stop
> >bothering with any aural checks or assesements whatsoever and 100
> >percent  just
> >trust the dancing displays ??
> >
> >Cheers !
> >
> >RicB
>
> So far, I tune strictly aurally, and I'd suggest you concentrate on putting
> words in your own mouth instead of mine. You obviously don't have the
> qualifications to speak for me.
>
> Ron N Bremmer

Thanks just the same Ron... you certainly dont hesitate to put words in my
mouth, or jump to applaud someone who does. Heck... you even go so far as to
assume something about my qualifications.

Lighten up, I put no words in anyones mouth. I asked for a clarification ok ?
And I did so because someone put words in MY mouth... or at least attached a
meaning to my comments that I do not stand for.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.