ETD's accurate?

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 20:56:48 +0200

I aggree one hundred percent Terry. And for those who had bothered to read the
post I was commenting on instead of simply whipping out their 3 gauge and
spitting off in whatever direction their tongues were waggling, would know this.

Or perhaps Newton, Ron, David I, and the rest are suggesting we simply stop
bothering with any aural checks or assesements whatsoever and 100 percent  just
trust the dancing displays ??

Cheers !

RicB

pianolover 88 wrote:

> There was a time, and some may still prefer, writing a book with pen/pencil
> and pad, or an old-fashioned clickity-click typewriter, or a modern computer
> with a word processor. The latter is by far more efficient, has spellcheck,
> no need for white-out or an eraser. The list of advantages are endless, and
> in many ways increases your creative ability, not the reverse. I beleive
> this analogy is fitting, at least in my case. i will ALWAYS rely on my aural
> sense when tuning, and regard my SAT III as I would my word processor; it
> just plain makes the task faster and easier.
>
> Terry Peterson
>
> ---

Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.