ETD's accurate?

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:01:01 -0700

     >>Wallowing in your own admiration is counter productive.

>I'd say that pretty much sums you up Dave...
>
>David I.

Well....we'll have to agree to disagree. I admire a great number of
things, starting with the mystery of life and breath, babies and
children, music that moves me, watching other craftspeople working,
listening to them talk about their craft, honest businesspeople, my
picture.  I also admire my own work, either as a piano technician or a
musician.  Are you telling me that admiration for something I can do that
I believe is a God-given gift, honed by thousands of repetitions, is
self-indulgent wallowing, and counter-productive?

We live in two radically different worlds, apparently.

It does take a certain kind of courage on your part to make the above
statement with no knowledge of me whatever outside of a few very
narrow-cast emails.

Regards......David Andersen